In consideration of Wood Pro, Inc. extending credit to the Company (or Proprietor), the undersigned personally and unconditionally guarantees prompt payment of all invoices for products purchased by the Company (or Proprietor) on the terms and conditions
set forth below and on the reverse side of this credit application. The undersigned waives notice of acceptance of this guarantee and notice of any applicable default or demand of every kind, nature and description. This shall be a continuing
guarantee of payment and shall not be affected by any payment (except credit for such payment), modification or any other remedies or guarantors. This guarantee may only be revoked in writing and will be effective only as to orders placed by the
Company twenty (20) or more days after receipt of such notice by Wood Pro, Inc. There will be a late charge of 1 ½% per month (18% per annum), compounded monthly, on past due balances, on all invoices which are not paid within thirty (30) days.
The undersigned agrees to pay all costs of collection, including attorney fees of not more than 33% of total indebtedness. The undersigned authorizes all bank and trade references and credit reporting services to release any and all information
to Wood Pro for the purpose of extending credit and any collection purposes. No designation of your position with the Company shall relieve the undersigned of personal liability under this guarantee. ALL SALES AND THIS GUARANTEE ARE SUBJECT TO
THE PROVISIONS SET FOURTH ON THE REVERSE SIDE OF THIS CREDIT APPLICATION.
By selecting the "I Consent" button, you are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual/handwritten signature on this Agreement. By selecting "I Accept" using any device, means or
action, you consent to the legally binding terms and conditions of this Agreement. You further agree that your signature on this document (hereafter referred to as your "E-Signature") is as valid as if you signed the document in writing. You also
agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate your E-Signature, and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of your E-Signature
or any resulting agreement between you and Wood Pro Inc. You are also confirming that you are the party authorized to enter into this application.
1. No return merchandise will be accepted for credit without prior authorization from Wood Pro Inc.
2. Returns will only be accepted on unused, unopened, and/or undamaged material.
3. Returned material must be in the same condition as it was when it left WOOD PRO’s warehouse for delivery.
4. Returned material must be 100% resalable.
5. No returns accepted after 20 days.
6. No returns on special order items once the item has left the factory.
7. No returns on mortar/cement products.
8. A 20% handling/restocking charge, on the purchase price, will be assessed to returned material picked up by WOOD PRO.
9. A 5% handling/restocking charge, on the purchase price, will be assessed to returned material which is dropped off at WOOD PRO by the customer.
10. All credits on returns will be forwarded to the customer within ten (10) days after the return upon customer’s request.
11. Credits for returned material will not be forwarded to customers with an outstanding balance. The credit will be applied to the oldest outstanding invoice.